Many dental problems require oral surgery as a treatment method. Oral surgeries are required in a variety of dental problems and Raga Dental Center is best in performing these surgeries. Oral surgery is required not only in case of various diseases but also in case of an injured teeth.
What Problems Are Treated With The Help of Oral Surgeries?
At Raga Dental Center, you will get the best doctors at your aid and oral surgeries are performed in several scenarios. Some of the problems that can be treated with the help of an oral surgery are listed below:
- Impacted Teeth: An impacted tooth results when your tooth is not able to come up in its natural way and is stuck between the gums. This leads to an excruciating pain. When the same case occurs with a wisdom teeth, the conditions are worse. If your jaw doesn’t have enough room to allow your wisdom teeth to come up, it will result in an impacted wisdom teeth. There will be swelling in your gums. So, when you have any impacted teeth, it is always advisable to get the removed surgically. You will be given anesthesia so that you do not feel the pain.
- Placement of Dental Implants: You are bound to lose your permanent teeth after reaching a certain age and that is when you will feel that you would love to have your teeth back. Although that is not possible, but you can always get dental implants which will serve as perfect replacements for your lost teeth. The implants will be anchored to your gums surgically. The dental surgeons at Raga can also modify your gums around the implants so that you can get a more natural look and a beautiful smile.
- Treatment of Facial Pain: If you have facial pain disorders or problems in the temporomandibular joint or TMJ, then too oral surgeries can help you out.
- Problems in Jaw Growth: If you have problems such as an unequal jaw growth, you will face several problems like eating, breathing, swallowing or even face problems in speaking. People who have unequal jaws usually have their upper and lower jaws misaligned. This can be treated with the help of oral surgeries but if it is not so serious, then braces can also work.
- Removal of lesions: If there is a growth of any abnormal tissue in your mouth, then your dentist will suggest you to go for an oral surgery in which the surgeon will take a portion of that abnormal tissue and send it for testing in the laboratory.
- Repair of cleft palate: Disorder of the cleft palate occur during the development of the foetus. Children with such disorders have a slit in the upper portion of the mouth or a lip gap. Oral surgery can treat these problems along with the help of other specialists and cosmetic surgeons.
At Raga Dental Center, you will get the best amenities when it comes to dental health. If you are facing any problem regarding your dental health, book an appointment today and get yourself cured.